Mango,Raspberry & Jalapeño blush Sangria
The Tequila to my Margarita, the Jalapeño to my Nachos, the Tadka to My Dal, the Chocolate fudge to my Sundaes, the butter to my toast, the Masala to my Papad, the wada to my Pao, the caffeine to my Espresso, the mozzarella to my pizza, the filling to my Macarons….. get the gist???
My one and only dear sibling Reshu, that’s what it’s like to have you in my life. It’s impossible to imagine my life without any of these things, just as I can’t imagine it without you! (Although if you notice, I can only handle 👆🏼them in limited portions 😉)
You’ve been everything from a BFF to a self appointed mom, and at times what feels like my first born. You taught me to drink like a lady, dress like a lady, act like one too! And thanks for those loaned clothes for about a decade of my life. Not so thankful about those mean comments about the “ex’s”! OK not true….Wouldn’t have it any other way! I’m sorry I’m not with you on your big big big day but I promise there’s going to be a delayed telecast of this event as soon as I get there! Wish you the Happiest of birthdays ever!
For now I’m celebrating your big 40 with this “Forty”fied Sangria! Cheers!! 😘😘
- 1/4 cup cubed/ balled mangoes
- 1 tsp jalapeño, de-seeded & grated (not chopped, definitely not with seeds) + 1 slice for Garnish
- 1 oz Chambord liqueur
- 1 sachet truvia dissolved in 1 tbsp water (unless you are using a dessert wine)
- 200 ml Rosé
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Put all the ingredients except the garnish in a red wine glass and give it a good stir. Garnish with the jalapeño slice and drink up unless you’re planning on serving it!
- Pairs very well with goat cheese and crackers! Cheers!
Products and places 👇🏼