Double Chips Ahoy Ice Cream
This weekend when it got all chilly out there for a few seconds, I started to flip out about summer already being over and it’s at that exact moment I realized I haven’t made any ice cream this entire summer. Not cool. Also I’m smack in the middle of PMS zone so everything makes me think of ice cream and chocolate. Or both. Together.
Here’s my super quick, 10 min prep, no churn, 5 ingredients ice cream recipe that you’re definitely going to thank me for. PMS or not.
- 1+ 1/2 cups chilled heavy whipping cream
- 3/4- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (I used 3/4 because I don’t like my chocolate ice cream too sweet)
- 1/8 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 oz bag of chips ahoy
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Whisk in the cocoa powder.
- Gently fold in the condensed milk.
- Crush the chips ahoy coarsely. I like to smack the bag with a wooden spoon. Add that to the cream mixture.
- Add the chocolate chips to this mixture.
- Pour it all into a 9*4 loaf pan. Cover with glad wrap or cling film and freeze for at least 6-8 hours.
- Eat it.