Manhattan Ice Cream
When you spend over a certain amount of time at a bar, shaking up the cocktails and not drinking them, liquor is pretty much all that flashes in your brain at the end of the day. So when I decided to stir up some quick fix ice cream, booze was literally the natural response.
Don’t worry, I made some PG rated stuff for the kiddo too. Toblerone swirl!! Of course the kiddo made some horror stuff in return for me. Cheeto-Toblerone-smash! But that’s just my Karma. And a very true story.
- 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream (chilled)
- 16 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 4-5 oz bourbon
- 1-2 oz sweet vermouth
- Whisk the heavy cream with an electric mixer in a large bowl till soft peaks form.
- Gently fold in the condensed milk.
- Fold in the booze.
- Pour the mix in a container and freeze for at least 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with maraschino cherries!! Cheers
Note: alcohol doesn’t really freeze the same way so don’t panic if the ice Cream is more soft-serve consistency!