Pecorino, Parsley & Smoked Paprika Wadas
A) Don’t judge, I’ve been living in sub zero temperatures for far too long .I deserve to indulge a little.
B) I’m just about perfect (relatively speaking) so why bother with resolutions?
C) Try saying NO to a highly opinionated 6 year old when he comes up with a recipe, which he guarantees, can beat Bobby Flay!
- 1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1/4 cup oats flour
- 1/4 cup semolina
- 1/4 cup grated/powdered pecorino cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste (go easy on the salt because of the garlic salt and cheese)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp Smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Oil for frying
- Add all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. (Not the oil)
- The batter should be almost the same consistency as cookie dough.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on a medium flame.
- Once the oil is hot, drop about teaspoon fulls of batter in a single layer. Not too many at once.
- Flip over once they’re slightly brown.
- Cook till the fritters are golden brown. Strain and repeat the process.
- Serve hot with an extra sprinkle of smoked paprika. (According to chef Karm)