Skinny Key Lime Pie-quiri!
Hello from the land of Tequila & Tacos! I’m about to swim in a pool of Margaritas but I would never leave you high & dry. (Good Karma) By the way I can’t believe it’s July already, which officially happens to be the best month of the year. (Yes. It is.) While everyone around me is getting ready to celebrate the 4th of July, I’m pretty much ready to celebrate the whole of July!
Some really cool people I know were born this month, including the very best 👉🏼moi! I love my birthdays so much, I don’t even care about the fact that I’m slowly inching towards the unspeakable 40s because I’m positive they’ll be fabulous (or I’ll keep pretending I’m 30, it’s sort of worked so far)! But for now let’s focus on kickstarting the birthday month and unless you can think of a better way, let’s do it with this Skinny Key Lime Pie daiquiri.
- Cruzan key lime rum : 1+1/2 oz
- Coconut water : 1+1/2 oz
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 sachet truvia (dissolved in 1/2 oz water)
- Sugar + dry unsweetened shredded coconut for the rim
- Slice of lime for garnish
- Rim the glass using the sugar & shredded coconut (YouTube if you must)
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake till it’s frosted from outside.
- Pour the cocktail into the prepared glass without straining.
- Garnish with the lime wedge and serve or sip! Cheers!!
Some products I used 👇🏼